RoundTower announced today that it has successfully achieved VMware Cloud on AWS Master Services Competency. Being one of the first solution providers in the world to do so, this competency demonstrates that RoundTower is committed to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformation by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies.
RoundTower is one of only a few partners to hold all of VMware’s 13 Solution Competencies and received a number of Solution Partner of the Year awards in 2018. The VMware Cloud on AWS Master Services Competency rounds out RoundTower’s achievement of upholding every master competency VMware offers.
“VMware is pleased to recognize RoundTower for achieving VMware Cloud on AWS Master Services Competency. This achievement shows customers that partners like RoundTower are dedicated, invested and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” said Jenni Flinders, vice president and worldwide channel chief, VMware. “We value RoundTower as a VMware partner, and appreciate their efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate in five specific solution areas.
VMware partners can achieve VMware Master Services Competencies in:
- Cloud Management and Automation – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies.
- Data Center Virtualization – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
- Desktop and Mobility – Designates expertise in designing, installing, and maintaining VMware Workspace ONE and VMware Horizon solutions with deep understanding of and execution in desktop and mobility design principles and methodologies to deliver a scalable and reliable digital workspace.
- Network Virtualization – Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Designates expertise in the deployment of an integrated cloud solution that delivers an on-demand service enabling customers to run applications across a VMware Cloud Infrastructure environment with access to a broad range of AWS services.
The VMware Partner Network is the framework for collaboration between VMware and its partners, offering a wide range of benefits, training, certifications and rewards. The VMware Partner Network includes a range of programs to meet the needs of a variety of partner expertise. Read more about VMware Partner Network.
To see RoundTower’s official VMWare listing, click here.
About RoundTower Technologies
RoundTower Technologies is a solution provider that delivers innovative solutions and services in the areas of data center infrastructure, converged platforms, cloud automation and orchestration, DevOps, data analytics, and cybersecurity. RoundTower is enabling its customers to drive positive business outcomes by becoming more agile, efficient, and secure through the use of technology.