April 25th, 2019 RoundTower announced today that they will be showcasing at ServiceNow Knowledge 19 in Las Vegas, Nevada from May 5 – 9th, 2019. RoundTower is a ServiceNow Silver Services Partner, Silver Sales Partner, MSP Partner and provides customized consulting solutions to its clients in addition to enterprise implementation, integration, and managed services.
“We are looking forward to K19 this year. It’s a tremendous opportunity for organizations to learn from one another and hear how clients are using the platform,” says Andy Gallimore, Practice Manager – ServiceNow, RoundTower. “We love being a part of the conference and to have the ability to engage and educate organizations on how they can get the most value from ServiceNow.”
RoundTower will be showcasing four unique solution offerings at the conference this year:
- Virtual Experts: RoundTower offers consulting expertise available in client flexible models that can act as a supplement to an organization’s staff. The result is ensuring clients get maximum value out of every dollar invested in ServiceNow.
- Advisory Services:
- Roadmap Strategy and Health Assessments are key offerings that leverage RoundTower’s consulting and customer expertise to help clients develop and realize a vision for the future.
- Process Frameworks guide clients in various best practice principles such as ITIL, Lean, Agile, Scrum, and Kanban to ensure a successful implementation.
- Organizational transformation helps clients with the change curve of adoption and deploying a new system. This service helps with communication strategies and implementation plans to assist influencers impact the acceptance of the platform.
- RoundTower provides continued education and training that combines client admins with developer sessions to show what has been completed and why.
- AternityConnect for ServiceNow: This ServiceNow plugin allows real-time analytics of endpoint user devices and then makes this data available to ServiceDesk personnel via their incident management platform.
- User Atestation via Okta: RoundTower has partnered with Okta to solidify an integration that enables organizations to more effectively manage User Atestation requirements.
To hear more about these solutions and to meet the RoundTower team, visit RoundTower at booth #E53, inside the Venetian Expo Hall. You can also follow RoundTower Live at the conference by liking their Facebook page or visiting https://sn.roundtower.com/.
About RoundTower Technologies
RoundTower Technologies is a solutions provider that delivers innovative solutions and services in the areas of data center infrastructure, converged platforms, cloud automation and orchestration, DevOps, data analytics, and cybersecurity. RoundTower is enabling its customers to drive positive business outcomes by becoming more agile, efficient, and secure through the use of technology.